|aac||Advanced Audio Coding
- AAC format is compressed lossless audio format, and AAC seems to be the right choice to replace MP3 rather than FLAC - a completely different format not using digital audio compression.
|mp3|| MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3
- MP3 is the popular music format for the past few decades, and so far this format has not been considered outdated. Developers format has "one step ahead" and terminates their patent licensing program.
|m4a||MPEG-4 Audio Book
- ALAC also known as M4A stands for Apple lossless audio code. This is a high quality music file, created by Apple's data preservation method. Features of ALAC file are similar to FLAC files but not as popular.
|wav|| Waveform audio format
- WAV stands for Waveform Audio File Format, an audio format developed by Microsoft and IBM. If WAM and MP3 files are audio files that have gone through data compression and loss, WAM is an original, uncompressed audio file. And so, the WAV file has good sound quality (equivalent to CD music) but is quite heavy due to its large capacity.
Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File
- OGG is a compressed audio file that uses the free Ogg Vorbis compression standard similar to MP3 but gives better quality with the same file size. OGG files rated by users are slightly better than MP3 files, sound quality is better although the same compression method and capacity are nearly equal.
|weba|| WebA Audio File
- The WEBA audio files are related to WebM Player. WEBA file is a WebM Audio. WebM is a new open standard for compressed Audio/Video content.
|wma|| Windows Media Audio
- WMA is an audio format created by compressing and losing a piece of data. WMA stands for Windows Media Audio developed by Microsoft, which is considered a competitor of MP3. WMA files have even less capacity than MP3 (maybe only half) but the quality is not inferior.
|flac|| Free Lossless Audio Codec
- FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec, meaning that the music format compresses data loss at a low level. The popularity of FLAC has contributed significantly to the lack of DRM (Digital Rights Management), leading to the sharing of FLAC among extremely easy players. DRM can simply understand digital rights management, intellectual property rights. Because of this, Apple must create its own format, similar to FLAC, but named it ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec). First introduced in 2001, FLAC quickly became popular by open source, and other competitors all had big drawbacks, ALAC attached to Apple devices, and WAV was too big. The size of the devices at that time was quite small, and could not save the meta tag.
|m4b|| MPEG-4 Audio Book
- The format of the audiobook is .m4b, compared to Mp3, .m4b is supported more like adjusting the read speed, remembering the last position heard.
|ac3|| Audio Coding 3
- When switching from conventional audio to digital, the sound is contained in large files, while a CD is only for 70 minutes of music, Dolby has developed a new way of digitizing audio. (digital audio coding). AC-3 is the name of this third-generation technology that enables coding with lower sample rate but still ensures sound quality. Therefore the capacity of AC-3 audio files is significantly reduced. In addition, this technology also helps reduce noise sound more effectively by dividing the sound into different frequency bands and then filtering the noise partially.
Music Player Online is a free online app which allows you to listen to music online from your Google Drive. You don't need to download music to your computer before you can listen to music. You can use the Music Player Online to import music directly from your Google Drive and listen to music right away. It's simple, we support many formats (aac, mp3, m4a, wav, ogg, weba, wma). No installation required is required, there is no cost. Save your time from downloading music to your computer as our application will help you listen to your favorite songs from your Google Drive.